★ THE NG12A1 FAMILY ★


A group of warriors who come together from all corners of the island for THE fellowship...

(Realplayer required for listening.)

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

CG this Saturday 11 Nov 06


Dear all,

We will be having our CG this Saturday at East Coast Park, it will be free & easy cum Pinic. Each of you is to prepare a food. I will be doing pasta.

Venue: East Coast Mac
Time: 12.30pm (Please be punctual, it is a respect also not to waste other people time)
P&W: Weilin

Hope all of you have a blessed week!!!!
Yolanda

*Note: This is only for NG12A1 people
it is not an ECG...


"I myself said, 'How gladly would I treat you like sons and give you a desirable land, the most beautiful inheritance of any nation. I thought you would call me 'Father' and not turn away from following me. But like a woman unfaithful to her husband, so you have been unfaithful to me, O house of Israel,' declares the LORD. A cry is heard on the barren heights, the weeping and pleading of the people of Israel, because they have perverted their ways and have forgotten the LORD their God. Return, faithless people; I will cure you of backsliding. Yes, we will come to you, for you are the LORD our God." - Jeremiah 3:19-22 NIV

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home